Does anyone have a Sony Cyber shot W180 digital camera?


I was just wondering if I could get some feedback on this camera... Also, I want to know if there is an option to take pictures in black and white? Thank you!!

yes its alright sometimes the lighting of rooms screws up shots though

Answer by James M on 08 Jan 2010 06:19:04

if you want to read the review for Sony Cybershot DSC-W180 you can go here
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 08 Jan 2010 01:16:16
Best Answer

Hi Jess: If you turn the wheel to "P" and make no adjustments your pictures will be black and white.
You can also make colour pictures black and white with software programs, such as Photoshop.
It's a good camera and if you're going on a trip or vacation, you may consider getting a second battery. If you take a lot of pictures, it can be helpful to have a 2nd battery charged up.

You can have fun with the "smile shutter" feature. For example, for someone who doesnt smile for pictures, you can say "the camera will not take your picture until you smile!" Then when they give you a goofy smile and see the camera flash, you can say "okay, how about a NICE smile this time."

I suggest using a case and the hand-strap. I used to work in a store and we often heard "I dropped my camera and it stopped working," and we often begged people to "please read your owners manual." You'll enjoy your camera more if you do these simple things.

For a customer's review within a website I found for you, see source below.

Answer by Big River on 11 Jan 2010 11:02:44

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment