Does anyone know of any way to recover my pictures WITHOUT paying a lot?


I accidentally deleted my pics from my camera. I found a few sites online that allowed me to scan my card, and I found my pics, but when it came to recover them they asked for payment, or codes. I don't mind paying a little if they're guaranteed to work, and obviously free is better!!

Best Answer

These programs are free... download and install them on your computer. The 1st is for photos smaller than 1meg but it's easy. The 2nd, ZAR 8.4 is a bit more involved but should handle any size pics.

Answer by Dcntamcn on 08 Jan 2010 07:05:09

The most popular free data recovery software is Recuva, which you can get at [URL Truncated]

I personally used it to recover a few images that I accidentally deleted.

Answer by That Guy on 08 Jan 2010 07:06:35

First of all, do not save any new file to camer's memory card.

Take out memory card, and connect it to computer using a card reader. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in Windows Explorer.

Download recover software asoftech photo recovery (I cost 29 bucks for full version). Install and open asoftech photo recovery, select the memory card, and click 'Start' button.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Peter on 09 Jan 2010 06:38:36

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment