Which camera is better?


I need to buy a Digital Single Lens Reflex camera for Photography in school. But I'm not too sure on what is good and what is bad, and what features are worth the money...
Its is a lot of money and I don't want to buy something that isnt worth what I pay for, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me which is better? ( I have chose two, links below)
Option A: [URL Truncated]
Option B: [URL Truncated]

Note: I can't ask teachers because I needed to get the camera within a few weeks from the start of school, and I'm getting it shipped from USA...(i'm currently on holidays)

Best Answer

That camera will work but you dont need a camera that fancy. My first dslr camera was a d30 and it was 3mp and it worked great for what i needed and that was 6 months ago now i have a 10d which is 6mp which is all you need. If I where you I would go to a camera store and pick up a used camera with a 28-80 lens.

Answer by David on 09 Jan 2010 11:42:03

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment