cheap digital cameras uk?


i am looking to buy a digital camera, and want to find one with 10 - 12 MP, at a price of anything up to £150. i don't know a great deal about digital cameras and what other features i should be looking for but i would preferably like to buy one of a well known brand, that can easily upload photos onto a computer or laptop. can you recommend any uk based sites or an electronics store or even better can you recommend a specific camera that fits my description? thank you :)

i recommend going online to [URL Truncated] and you can find pretty much any Camera brand... their pretty cheap, all you will need is a credit card or active bank account.. i also recommend ebay.com, i get lots of my electronics their, they have so many good deals... hope this helps :)

Answer by Cherry Luver on 11 Jan 2010 05:01:04

I see you are using £ and you are in the UK. Woolmart is no good to us if so.

I bought a Samsung 10.2 mega Pixels Digital Camera from Tesco last year. It is a L201 there may now be a later model but it does everything I need and more and I am very happy with it. In fact my husband went and bought one as well so we have two in the house now. They were around £100 at the time.

Answer by Pat on 11 Jan 2010 05:14:51

i would do some research at [URL Truncated]
But i think for me to recommend something allot depends on what type of photography you plan on doing, or if you are just looking to take snapshots.
Then try eBay, and use the recommended sellers and buy new.

Answer by Daniel on 11 Jan 2010 06:29:26
Best Answer

I got a Samsung PL50 from Currys a while ago, 10.2 MP and I love it!
it has modes to get rid of skin blemishes aswell as ones for, landscapes, fireworks, portraits, children and alot of others!

It cost me just over £100 there's most likely a newer model out but I cant reccomend samsung enough!

Alsom make your you get one with a Li-ion battery! my last Digital Camera worked on AA batteries and even with high powered rechargeable batteries the battery life was very poor since getting my new camera I find the battery life loads better with a lithium ion battery!

I'd also reccomend getting it from a well known stores to make sure it's easy to return if theres any problems, you can also take out extra insurance, I paied 20 pounds for 3 years insurance and they replaced the camera for a new one when I had problems!

Answer by Aaaa A on 11 Jan 2010 07:34:40

I have never tried anything but canon. I am satisfied, in fact, very happy about my camera.

if you are looking for a shop and you are rushing, you may try the brand website right away to be sure of quality. if you care about the price, then try [URL Truncated] it will lead you to good buys from amazon. It has a toll that alarms you once the exact product you are looking is already in sale! try this, i am really amazed. you get Amazon quality camera in the price you would never expect!

hope yo enjoy that

Answer by Imtracey on 11 Jan 2010 07:45:16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment