How to gain access to my digicam again?


Hi buddy.

My OLYMPUS u700 digicam is in trouble...i mn i'm in trouble with it. Whenever I try to access different modes, it displays "WRITE-PROTECTED", and this message never disappears. I can't take any pic after dat. Any solution?

If you're using an SD card the only thing I can think of is the little slider is set to lock. If not that perhaps the card is corrupted.

Answer by Jim A on 03 Jan 2010 08:08:46
Best Answer

Jim is right, but didn't answer very well. There's probably nothing wrong with your camera. Make sure the memory card is in the camera correctly. In your camera's menu, try formatting the memory card. If that doesn't work, buy a new memory card.

Answer by water_skipper on 05 Jan 2010 03:08:58

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment