I need help with putting pics on the computer onto my camera!!!!(10 POINT REWARD)?


my friend sent me pictures on the internet that were in an email attachment that i had to download. i have the pics but i wanna put them on my camera now. i have my camera hooked up to the internet. how do i put them on my camera????

Best Answer

It depends on your camera in particular. If your camera connects to your PC using a USB (most likely a mini USB) then plug your camera into your computer using that, turn it on, then open up "My Computer"

Once you have your camera turned on it should show up as a hard drive in your "My Computer" folder on your computer. You can simply drag and drop your photos from where they are on your computer to the camera. You may have to open a folder on your camera like DCMM or something to that nature where the pictures are actually stored.

If you have a camera that uses a card of some sort to store its information on it, you have to plug that into your computer using an adapter or maybe you have a slot for it in the front of your computer. Once you have it plugged in, its basically the same process as above. Open the Card under My Computer, then drag and drop the photos from your computer folder into the card folder.

Good Luck.

Answer by usa on 11 Jan 2010 07:03:02

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment