"My Story" - Canon EOS T1i / 500D / Kiss X3



"My Story" - A short love story clip showing off the new Canon EOS 500D / Rebel T1i (US) / Kiss X3 (Japan) Digital SLR camera. The film focuses on the romance between a man and woman from the point of their marital engagement to their first child from the perspective of a camera. This one actually made me think twice. At first viewing, I thought the "My Story" referred to the people. But really, the story is told from the perspective of the camera and how it has become part of every ...
My, Story, Canon, EOS, 500D, T1i, KISS, X3, rebel, slr, camera, xsi, xs, xti, 50d, 40d, 5d, 1d-s, 1d, powershot, digic, cmos, hd, recording, xt, nikon, hdmi, video, 15, megapixel, megapixels, mp, cedric, nocon, photography, cameras, dslr, lens, ef, ef-s, 18-55mm, romance, love, storytelling, drama

No comments:

Post a Comment