Best memory card to get for Fujifilm finepix a170 camera? please help?


i bought a new camera yesterday, and i found out that it doesnt have much memory. so ive been looking which memory card to get and there is one in the argos catalougue that is reccomended for my camera, but it costs £30.
2GB SD HC card, but how many photos & videos would it store on my camera (my camera is 10.2 megapixels)
please help , thank you all answers appreciated.
*Im thinking about getting the SD card 2gb! sorry.

Best Answer

A 2GB card with a 10 meg pixel camera assuming you shot with JPEG would be about 445 shots. If you decreased picture quality or shot in a format such as RAW that number would change. What makes one memory card better than the other is in terms of write speed. The faster the better I have a 150X write speed card and it works pretty well for my Canon 40d.

Answer by Lardog on 31 Dec 2009 03:36:54

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment