Can a Nintendo DSi be a replacement for a digital camera?


I have always wanted a digital camera, but instead, I asked my parents for a Nintendo DSi. It is fun and somewhat convenient to have a game console and camera in one gadget, and I'm happy my mom bought it. But sometimes I wonder if it would have been better to get a digital camera. What do you think?

depends on how you want to look i guess

Answer by whosthatasian on 30 Dec 2009 08:34:40

Look at the number of adjustments you can make to control the exposure and stop action if you want or extend the exposure to make light streak or trail shots. Does it have an optical zoom? How big is the sensor, can you carry it in your pocket, is it portable?

I think if you just look at the features of your DSi an compare them to a P&S camera, you will be able to answer your own question

Answer by fhotoace on 30 Dec 2009 08:39:17

Ok, I'm a gadget freak, I have a DSi! Would I ever consider using it as camera - No Way. Sorry in terms of it's use for photography it has not one redeeming feature.

Answer by Crim Liar on 30 Dec 2009 09:24:52
Best Answer

the DSi makes a good FIRST digital camera, yes.

after a few years, when you know more about digital photography and decide whether it's something you want to get deeper into, then you can upgrade to a better camera

Answer by grandfather raven on 31 Dec 2009 10:59:55

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment