which camera is better? canon or sony?


i am planning on buying a camera..
1. Sony 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
-5x optical zoom
-28mm wide-angle lens
-3.0" LCD screen
-720p HI-DEF


2. Canon 12.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
-3x optical zoom
-720p HI-DEF


The Sony camera is $249.99 & the Canon camera is $229.99
>i would like to buy the cheaper one.. but i would like to know which camera is better?
in picture quality and everything!

PLEASE HELP :)
& thanks.

The Sony has more value for the cash.

Answer by Ken on 30 Dec 2009 07:10:00

You should have included model numbers. I had a Sony and I was disappointed with it so I returned it. I know several people with Canons and they seem great. I would opt for Canon.

I never consider video capability when I buy a camera. I prefer a dedicated video camera.

Answer by KNDChicago on 30 Dec 2009 07:14:03
Best Answer

Canon, you will never regret a Canon. Their whole business is imaging technology, cameras, copiers at most, they focus on imaging technology quality and they don't depend on income from making radios, TV's etc... Sony is a big name made famous by walkman radios and they can tempt you with a silly statistic like 5x zoom, but I've found Canon gets miraculous results for me, has fastest processors, quality lenses, and other functions that make it easy to use and get great results.

Answer by million$gon on 31 Dec 2009 07:57:04

canon is better

Answer by Elin Sing on 01 Jan 2010 09:14:53

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment