Help with converting windows media files to DVDs?


ok so i used my Sony cyber-shot camera to take videos at Christmas. I uploaded the movies to my computer and they are saved as Windows Media Player files. I would like to know how to convert these files so that they can be burned to a recordable DVD that can be played in any DVD player.

As I know, windows media file is wmv video. You may take a look at this step by step guide, it will teach you how to convert and burn video to DVD. I followed it and successfully burned DVD to play on my home DVD player, it's easy to understand, I think it deserves a try.
[URL Truncated]
Hope it helps, email me if you need further assistant.

Answer by Michale on 31 Dec 2009 05:55:58

I know one which is easy to use and has good quality. That is AVS Disc Creator.
Why not have a try?
It is a professional dvd creator to convert popular video to dvd. It allows you to burn videos & audio directly to DVD/CD discs easily and fast. ISO Image and Blu-Ray Data Discs Support. You can free trail it here:
[URL Truncated]
Get the guide:
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Gill on 31 Dec 2009 07:05:47

????????????????
Hi,
I share you a tool called avi/rmvb/mpeg/mov/divx to DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Pro.
[URL Truncated]


????????
Key Function:
1: Burn your avi,rmvb,mov,divx,mpeg video to your DVD Directly without any conversion.
2: Support selecting several clips from different sources and combine them into one single output.
3: Easy to use.
4: Unmatchable Burning speed.

????????
Just try it and hope it can help you.

Answer by Sdaf on 31 Dec 2009 08:14:11
Best Answer

Liz pick me as best answer i need the points!!! Its me from school

As I know, windows media file is wmv video. You may take a look at this step by step guide, it will teach you how to convert and burn video to DVD. I followed it and successfully burned DVD to play on my home DVD player, it's easy to understand, I think it deserves a try.

Answer by KickBacknChillax on 31 Dec 2009 08:52:56

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment