Help! with Nikon Panorama Assist.?


I used Panorama Assist on my Nikon Coolpix S570 but now that I have the images on the computer, I don't know how to turn them into a Panorama picture. I can't find anything in the user's Manual explaining how to use the program. Could you please give me instructions on how to use this "awesome" program? thanks.

Best Answer

The function "Panorama assist" helps you to take picture in line to compose a panorama but doesn't create the panorama itself. For that you need a software. There are many around (like ArcSoft Panorama Maker) but you can use also photoshop witch does a good job. If you use photoshop just click "File>Automate>Photomerge..."and load all the shots you took to make the panorama.
Hope this helps.

Answer by Yoorala on 01 Jan 2010 03:38:58

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment