Dropped camera and now the screen is blurred and lens won't go back in.?


I was using my moms camera for homework and i put it on a counter and on the auto take picture and it fell over off and landed on the floor and now when I turn it on this happens:
Screen is blurred
Beeps four times
Lens won't go back in

I don't know what to do and if you are going to say I can't fix it don't comment because I'm panicing and don't know how to fix it. Please help
Thanks
Oh the camera is an Olympus Stylus 1010

Best Answer

Buy mom a new camera. Too late for this one.

Dont waste peoples time reading your post saying not to comment that it cant be fixed. If you dont want the truth dont ask a question at all.

Answer by KNDChicago on 30 Dec 2009 02:55:50

What model it is would help... I wouldn't recommend gutting a camera yourself, most point and shoots have very complex mechanisms for their zoom. Take it to a repair shop and have them fix it. Sorry about that.

Answer by KB on 30 Dec 2009 04:53:50

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment